National Vehicle Solutions will endeavour to treat you fairly at all times should it become necessary for you to make a complaint against one of our advisors. Our highest priority will be to ensure a quick and satisfactory resolution to your complaint. It also outlines the procedures that we will follow whilst investigating your complaint, which are in accordance to the Financials Conduct Authority’s rules and guidelines. National Vehicle Solutions are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the purpose of arranging regulated finance introductions for the purpose of vehicle supply in the UK.
If you have complained verbally to your Account Manager or a member of their staff, please be aware that the individual who you spoke to may not have been permitted to have a detailed conversation with you about the nature or reason for your complaint. In accordance with National Vehicle Solutions complaint handling procedures they will have simply passed all your details to the Compliance Team, in order for your complaint to be dealt with as outlined below.
If you have complained in writing then your letter and any associated documentation will have been passed to the Compliance Team to deal as outlined below.
We will deal with complaints received in any form including email. However please be aware that email is not a secure form of correspondence and is equivalent to an open post card. Please avoid putting personal information such as bank details in an email. In order to avoid the risk of identity theft through email we will normally only correspond with you in relation to complaints via ordinary post.
We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days of National Vehicle Solutions receiving your complaint. This letter will provide you with contact details for the Department handling your complaint. We may ask you at this stage to sign a letter of authority, which will then permit your lender or dealer to divulge information from your file, which we may need during our investigation.
- We will carry out an independent review of your complaint and will aim to respond to your complaint promptly and fairly. It is important that you provide any information or paperwork that will assist National Vehicle Solutions resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint. If we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 4 weeks we will write to you again to explain why our investigation is still in progress and to let you know that we will be in touch again within at least the next 2 weeks.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks of its receipt, we will write to you providing any reasons for the delay and advise you of your right to refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can obtain further information relating to this service here www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- We will inform you in writing of the outcome of our investigation. This final response letter may also advise the nature and terms of any offer made that we deem to be fair and reasonable in settlement of your complaint (where applicable)
- You can raise a compliant via the BVRLA, further information can be found by clicking the link here
- That if you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation you may refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date of our final response. We will also enclose information on how you can do this.