Batch of Audi A3 Lease Cars On Order
In a pre-covid and without war time, this wouldn't have been breaking news, however as pipeline lease cars are as rare as hens teeth, we're super excited to share the news.
We've managed to secure a batch of Audi A3's that are due for build in week 16, so should be available to customers for delivery around May/June 2022.
We've ordered a mix of Sport and Tecknik models in a variety of colours, some are being built with the additional specification of comfort and sound pack.
Key features of the Technik model includes:-
- MMI Navigation with 10.1" touchscreen Navigation
- 16" 5 - double arm alloy wheels
- Audi Virtual Cockpit
- Cruise Control
- Rear Parking Sensors
Key features of the Sport model includes:-
- 17” 5-parallel-spoke style alloy wheels
- 3-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel
- Twin leather interior
- Dual-zone electronic climate control
- Camera and/or distance sensor (driver assistance system)
- MMI Navigation Plus with high-resolution 10.1" touch screen, colour display
The comfort and sound pack includes:-
- Parking assist with parking system plus
- Heated front seats
- Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System with 3D sound.
- Rear View Camera System
Choosing to lease an Audi A3
Choosing to lease an Audi A3 is a popular decision that many drivers share.
The Audi A3 hatchback dominates with its all too familiar dominant grille and sharp sport yet stylish exterior. A hatchback made with drivers orientation in mind, classy, sophisticated with revolutionary advanced technology.
Showcasing an array of standard and additional equipment, remaining appealing to a broad range of drivers.
With our latest batch deal negotiated not only could you be driving an Audi A3 sooner than you think, but also for less than you'd pay if you bought the same car via another finance product.
The Audi A3 is often compared to an VW Golf lease, they do tend to share striking similarities, after all they are both produced with the VAG group.